Thursday, September 30, 2010

hero/villain blog




















For my hero/villain stippling project I choose for the hero to be jesus christ and for my villain to be the devil. I choose this hero because I felt like this person was and still is a very important person in my life. I choose the devil for my villain because I feel like he is the most evil, angry, mad, and chaotic person in the whole world. I also choose this two people because I felt like this is the perfect match for each other because there constantly fighting each other and they've been enemy's for a long time. In this project I think I overcame being impatient because this was a very time taking project and also because My stuff got deleted twice and I still had patience to get this done and not quit.

No comments:

Post a Comment