Thursday, September 30, 2010

Joseph Cornell


I really liked this image because it struck me with the kinda tornado swirl thing and with the marble going down it. I also like the stain on the side because it makes it look old. And I also like his style of art its very trippy.






The fist thing that struck me about this video is the fat woman floating down. I also like how the strings cascade up to where the parachute doesnt finish but you still know what it is. And another thing that kinda tricked me was the background of what she was going to land on, I couldnt tell if it was a mountain range or a sea.

What struck me in this is I'm seeing planets then all of sudden wine glasses. I like this also to because i have always been interested in planets and astronomy. What also caught my eye was the planet in the background showing like its structure like a schematic.


No comments:

Post a Comment